Children's Book Specials

Monday, February 15, 2010

I Slept on a VIRGIN (Island)

My parents just returned from a trip to Grand Cayman Island...man I'm jealous, it's such a beautiful place!  When they returned they had gifts for my children and me.  (shirts for them and shirt & jewelry for me) I love getting presents!  My parents have always been so sweet to bring me things from their trips.  When they gave me my new gifts, I took inventory of what I was already wearing, and I had on earrings, necklace, bracelet and ring from trips they had taken in the past!  I was thinking of all the trips they have taken and all the things they have brought back.  It made me recall when I was younger seeing a shirt my stepfather had gotten on a trip.  It was yellow, if I recall correctly....his fav color.  And it said....I Slept on a VIRGIN (Island).  I remember being so embarrassed that he had this shirt! haha!  I don't actually think he wore it out anywhere, but in retrospect, now that I think about it, it's pretty cool that he had it!

No comments:

Post a Comment