Children's Book Specials

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Last Birthday?

So They Say It's Your Birthday!!
Happy Birthday to Me!!
 Well, I am 39 now.  
Hmmm....so maybe I will be 39 forever?  
Isn't that what a lot of women do?  
I'm not really sure if I will be like that.  
So far, I feel pretty good about 39.  
I don't really feel too old....yet!  
Maybe next year will be different!  
The big 4-0 might affect me differently. 
Right now I'm enjoying life!
I'm alive & healthy.
(with a few extra pounds I need to work on!)
I have an awesome husband who loves me!
 Beautiful, fun children.
I have a trendy haircut. 
Some fun piercings.  
A new tattoo soon!!  yippee!
A fulfilling social life.
Books.
Pink things.
Jewelry.
And most of all, lots of LOVE in my life!
I think I can handle more days in this life.
And lots more birthdays!







1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday :) I love your blog and all the kid's books reviews!

    ReplyDelete