Children's Book Specials

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Boy


January 23, 2007, from an older blog
 
My little boy is 8 months old, it is so hard to believe how fast time goes by.  Time flies when you are having fun is so true.  Well, okay, colic wasn't fun, but most everything else has been.  Sometimes I wish things would just slow down a little bit.  He is just so cute, all the different phases he goes through.  Like I never thought he'd get how to crawl, and now he is standing up by himself and "cruising" the furniture.  Last night and today he started to stand on his own from a sitting position.  Before he would just let go of furniture or something like that.  Now he can actually stand all by himself, it is just so cool!  Babies are amazing.  Think of how hard it is to learn something new and how long it takes sometimes to learn something new...and then consider all the things that a baby learns in the first year of life!  Amazing!  I am blessed to have such a fun, healthy, happy baby.   I could just spend the whole day playing with him and not doing anything else.  He is just so much fun to be around and so much fun to watch.  Tonight he fed himself peas, it was so cute, of course he was a mess, but it was cute!  And to think these little things would have excited me??  Wow!  Oh, and today I was looking at pictures of  him the day he was born and I can't believe how much he has grown!  I'm a proud mom, can you tell?!

No comments:

Post a Comment