Children's Book Specials

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

When You Can't Fix It

Recently, my husband was wrongly accused of doing something that could make his business look bad.  He had two upset people calling him one night.  It was so disheartening to hear my husband on the phone with these people trying to make things right.  At one point he was hung up on.  After that I begged him, "please let me call them."  Which he finally conceded.  And I did.  Did it help?  I don't know.  Did it make it worse?  I don't think so.  Did it ruin our night? yes.


I came away from this experience knowing that one day, in the future, when someone does one of my children wrong, and I can't fix it.....it will be a very bad, sad day.  I'm a fixer.  I like for everyone to be happy.  I don't want someone to be upset with me or someone I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment