Children's Book Specials

Monday, January 31, 2011

Outside the Box

(my graphic)
Sometimes you just have to step "outside of the box".  I think that it is easy for us to get caught up in the routines and the normalcy of life.  We do the same thing everyday.  We drive the same way to work, eat at the same places, cook the same dinners, hang out with the same friends, watch the same tv shows, wear the same clothes...make-up... jewelry, etc.

Why do we do this?  I believe for myself, it's because of the "comfort zone".  It's EASY, we know it works, you don't even have to think about it.  


Recently, I have made some moves to step out of my "comfort zone".  

I've gone "outside the box" so to speak.  

And I think I like it.  :)

What kinds of things do you do to step "outside the box"? 

**If you like this post, read some others!  Also, follow by email or rss!  **



No comments:

Post a Comment